River City Investment Services
River City Federal Credit Union, in partnership with SWBC Investment Services, LLC, is committed to helping our members achieve their financial goals. This strategic partnership offers our members access to a full range of investment and insurance services. Our team can help simplify the investment process and help you manage your financial goals.
Whether you are just starting an investment plan or want to review an established portfolio, our Financial Advisor, can help you!
Our Products and Services
Whether you’re planning for retirement, buying your dream home, saving for a college, or leaving a legacy, River City Investment Services can help you achieve your goals. Our full complement of investment and insurance products include:
- Individual Securities – Stocks and Bonds
- Mutual Funds
Individual and Business Retirement Plans:
- IRAs, Roth IRAs
- 401(k), 403(b) rollovers
- College savings plans
- Portfolio review and evaluation
- Life Insurance: Term, Whole Life, Variable, Universal Life
- Annuities: Fixed and Variable
- Long-Term Care
Financial Planning Assistance:
- Starting a New Career. Assisting with budgeting income, expenses, savings and investment options
- Protecting Your Family. Examining your savings, investments, and insurance needs
- Changing Jobs. Reviewing retirement plan options from past and present employers
- Saving for Retirement. Analyzing adequate income needs
- Funding College. Determining the appropriate savings tool
- Transitioning to Retirement. Avoiding costly mistakes
- Preserving Wealth. Creating a lasting legacy
Adam Cohen, Client Associate
Adam is available to assist clients with account management and service needs. A graduate of Austin College, Adam has been in the financial services industry for eight years. He can be reached directly at 210.376.3688, 800.527.0066 x 63688 or email@example.com.
Securities offered through SWBC Investment Services, LLC, a registered broker/dealer. Member FINRA & SIPC. SWBC Investment Services, LLC is not affiliated with this institution. Funds should not be considered a deposit of or guaranteed by this institution, may lose value, and are not FDIC insured.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
If you need to place a trade, please call SWBC’s home office operations department at 1-866-884-2605
Mike Klorer | SWBC Investment Services, LLC 9311 San Pedro, Suite 600 | San Antonio, TX 78216 210. 376.3585 – Office | 210.635.1203 – Fax | firstname.lastname@example.org – Email