Our business account membership is extended to all businesses that are located in Bexar County. A business may also qualify if all parties listed on the account personally qualify for membership with River City Federal Credit Union.
Designation of Beneficial Ownership
The following information is required for individuals owning 25 percent or more to entities being established or updated.
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Social Security number or tax identification number
- Valid government issued ID (e.g., driver license, U.S. military ID, passport)
Additionally, one individual must be designated with the responsibility to manage the legal entity being established or updated such as: an executive officer or senior manager (e.g., chief executive officer, chief financial officer, chief operating officer, managing member, general partner, president, vice president, treasurer); or any other individual who regularly performs similar functions.
River City FCU will provide the following internal forms for applicable entity types:
- Commercial Membership Application and Agreement
- Certification of Beneficial Ownership
- Deposit Resolution and Authorization
- Borrowing Resolution
Business Banking Made Easy
River City FCU offers a full suite of products designed to make your business financials easy.
- Build savings for your business
- Simple checking that fits your business
- Loan products tailored to your business needs
- Business services to make life easy
Stop by any branch today and find out the next steps to open your business account today.