Join Our Team
We’re looking for passionate, down-to-earth and service-oriented people to join our team! River City Federal Credit Union offers the opportunity to work for a financial cooperative that prides itself in quality financial service. We serve our members one-on-one through traditional and retail branches in addition to providing personalized assistance in a charismatic yet professional customer care call center. Tellers and Member Service Representatives come from diverse backgrounds. A job at River City Federal Credit Union can build your career path success in banking, accounting, finance, financial and strategic planning and more. Jumpstart your career today!
At River City Federal Credit Union, we have a strong corporate culture that embodies these core values:
- Member Focus
- Good Stewardship
If you share these values and are looking for a place to build a long-term, meaningful career, we’re the right place for you.
IT Support Tech
To provide support and training to staff in the use of office automation products, personal computers, on-line application systems and user-based peripherals.
Accountable for ensuring continuity of computer system services for computer users by providing the technical expertise, assistance and project coordination necessary to install computer software products, modify/repair hardware and resolve technical problems.
- Assists in troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs of PCs, printers and terminals.
- Coordinates with technical support and vendors as necessary
- Coordinates with other Information System staff to resolve hardware, software and network problems.
- Installs end-user hardware and PC software and ensures staff are able to care for and maintain their terminals and printers.
- Assists in managing, maintaining and updating the intranet.
- Assists in educating staff on information security awareness to help safeguard company computer networks and systems.
Education: Two year college degree or completion of a related specialized course of study.
Experience: Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of the job.
- Knowledge of office automation products, word processing, spreadsheet, e-mail, computers, operating systems and peripheral equipment.
- Must be familiar with Windows OS up to Win. 10.
- Must able to work and travel to branches independently and use general office equipment.
40-hour work week
This position offers competitive compensation, full benefits, and most of all a positive work atmosphere with a financial institution that focuses on providing exceptional member service.
Why work at River City Federal Credit Union?
- Health Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Career training and development
- Paid Leave – Vacation, Sick and Funeral
- Paid Holidays
River City Federal Credit Union is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.