Why join a credit union over a traditional bank?
A credit union is member-owned, so every member is an owner. Members elect a volunteer board of directors annually. Credit unions offer the same products and services as traditional banks but are non-profit, allowing them to offer high-interest savings and low-rate loans for all members.
Why choose River City?
At River City Federal Credit Union, we focus on the family because you are a part of our family. Membership gives you access to several unique benefits and services to enhance your family’s financial wellbeing:
- Fraud Alerts
- Special Low-Rate Interest Loans
- Full Service Branches
- Online Banking with rcityonline
- Mobile Banking with rcitymobile
- Online Bill Pay with rcityiPay
- Money Tips and Resources
- Convenient ATM Locations
- Variety of Loan Options
- Savers Club Accounts
- Special Kids Accounts
- Discounted Insurance Products
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Financial Calculators
- Shared Savings Dividends
Love My Credit Union Rewards
River City members can save even more with Love My Credit Union Rewards, a national program with exclusive discounts and benefits!
- Sprint – Get a 10% discount on select regularly priced Sprint monthly service. Plus, waived activation and upgrade fees (up to $36 savings each). Business members get a 15% discount on select regularly priced Sprint monthly service. Plus, waived activation and upgrade fees (up to $36 savings each)
- ADT, DIRECTV, Allied – Save on services for your home from ADT, DIRECTV, Allied, and more
- TurboTax – Save up to $15 on TurboTax Federal tax products
- Credit Union Auto Club – Get roadside assistance protection and more at up to 50% off other popular plans
- Love to Shop – Earn cash back at more than 1,500 online retailers
Start saving today at LoveMyCreditUnion.org.