With the recent conversion to rcityiPay (formerly known
as Bill Pay), you’ll experience greater time savings and ease of
use. The upgrade adds features you’ve come to rely on. Plus
you’ll also enjoy enhanced convenience, savings and security with the upgraded bill payment system.
What to expect from rcityiPay:
- All of your payees and any scheduled payments will carry over to the new system.
- Bills paid online will continue to show in your printed and electronic statements (e-Statements since January 2011 are available online).
- Bills paid online will continue to be listed in your rcityonline transaction history.
- Each payment that processes will record in your new rcityiPay
- Recurring payments will carry over to the new system.
- You must re-enroll any payees for e-Bills (e-Bills
or "Electronic" bills are online versions
of the paper bills you receive, review and pay through
- Previously for electronic payees', the Pay Date was the
day the funds were withdrawn and the payee received payment.
- Now funds
will be drawn from your account on the Process Date.
The Est. Arrival date (located directly below the
Process Date) will be
the date rcityiPay anticipates your payment will arrive
at your Payee.
- The Process Date may take up to two (2) days (on average) in advance
of the Est. Arrival date.
- Same-day payment option is not available; however, next-day or
"RUSH" delivery is available for a nominal fee.
- Slight changes may occur to your payees' account number.
Example: Account no. 12345-06 with Cityville Cable, Inc. may be shown as account no. 12345
- Your payees' names may be somewhat altered.
Example: Cityville Cable, Inc. may be shown as CCI.
- Please call rcityiPay's Member Support at
1-855-327-5158 for assistance with:
>> Setting up a payee
>> Setting up a payment
>> Cancelling a payment
>> Or other rcityiPay-related issues.
Log in to rcityonline banking today, and take advantage of
rcityiPay at your convenience, safely and securely from any computer.