This holiday season, put a little extra spending money in your pocket when you skip a loan payment! Members with eligible loans may skip one month’s payment in either November, December or January*.
Ways to apply:
- Simply login to your account on rcityonline banking, click “More Services” from the top menu, then click “Continue” next to the Skip-A-Payment option, and follow the prompts to complete the process.
- Apply in person by visiting any of our four branch locations or
- Apply by calling our Member Contact Center at 210-225-6866
Skip-A-Pay Terms and Conditions
- There is a $25 fee per skipped payment, per loan. This fee must come from your checking or savings account and cannot be added to the loan.
- If payment is automatically deducted from River City FCU, due date will be advanced and payment will not be deducted. If payment is drawn from another institution, the amount usually applied to your loan will be deposited to your share account.
- Loans must be in existence for six months or longer to be eligible for Skip-A-Payment.
- All share savings and checking accounts must be in good standing. Loans must be in good standing with all payments current.
- Interest continues to accrue on all loans with skipped payments, which will cause the maturity date(s) to be extended, and may increase final payment on affected loan(s). Insurance products such as Credit Life, Disability and Guaranteed Asset Protection will not cover any extended payment period. Initial payment after the skipped period may be applied to accrued interest.
- The following loans are NOT eligible for Skip-A-Pay: delinquent loans, share secured loans, credit cards, balloon loans, loans with an active Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI) policy, loans with two prior extensions or skips in the most recent twelve-month period, mortgage, home equity, home equity line of credit or other real estate-related loans.