The Business Savings account is key to your River City FCU membership. Like any normal Primary Savings account, maintaining your savings account grants you one vote as a member-owner. The Business Savings account provides quick, easy access to your savings for immediate needs.
- Maintain your membership with just $5
- No minimum balance requirement
- Dividends accrue daily and are paid monthly
Start saving for the short-term needs now and worry less later!
Business Share Savings Rates
|Business Share Savings Accounts
*APY stands for Annual Percentage Yield. Dividend rates are in effect as of May 1, 2020, and subject to change without prior notice.
Take your savings to the next level by investing your money into a Business Money Market account. With the Money Market account, you can save for the short-term needs and earn a bit more than you would with a normal savings account.
- Open your Money Market account with $2,000
- Maintain a balance of at least $2,000 to earn more dividends (it's 4 times more than a regular savings account!)
- Saving more means you earn more with our tiered rates
- Quick, easy access to your money at any time
Visit your favorite branch today, speak with your business account representative and let them know you'd like to open your Business Money Market account today!
Business Money Market Rates
|Business Money Market Accounts1
|$2,000 to $24,999.99
|$25,000 to $49,999.99
*APY stands for Annual Percentage Yield. Dividend rates are in effect as of May 1, 2020, and subject to change without prior notice. In order to earn the stated APY, you must maintain a balance at least equal to $2,000.00 each day.
1Limited to a total of six transfers a month.