River City FCU is here to help you on your journey to citizenship. Our Immigration Loan will enable you to cover the costs* of the process to become a US Citizen.
What You Need:
- Be a member in good standing with River City FCU
- Valid photo ID and Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
- Minimum of 2-years employment history
- Proof of Income
- Information of two personal references
- Copies of the completed US Homeland Security form(s)
What You Get:
- Loan amounts from $680 up to $2,500 for individual applicants (can finance up to 4 people within your household at a maximum of $2,500 per person)
- Funds can be used for any type of immigration-related expenses such as permanent residency, citizenship, attorney fees, etc.
- Flexible repayment terms up to 36 months
- Great way to build your credit
- No penalty for paying off early
Your Citizenship Journey Starts Here!
Visit your favorite branch to apply today!
For more information about citizenship forms, the fees associated with the process and more, please visit the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website.
* Costs are covered up to $2,500.00 per person in your household.