Why join a credit union over a traditional bank?
A credit union is member-owned, so every member is an owner. Members elect a volunteer board of directors annually. Credit unions offer the same products and services as traditional banks but are non-profit, allowing them to offer high-interest savings and low-rate loans for all members.
Why choose River City?
At River City Federal Credit Union, we focus on the family because you are a part of our family. Membership gives you access to several unique benefits and services to enhance your family’s financial wellbeing:
- Fraud Alerts
- Special Low-Rate Interest Loans
- Full Service Branches
- Online Banking with rcityonline
- Mobile Banking with rcitymobile
- Online Bill Pay with rcityiPay
- Money Tips and Resources
- Convenient ATM Locations
- Variety of Loan Options
- Savers Club Accounts
- Special Kids Accounts
- Discounted Insurance Products
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Financial Calculators
- Dedicated Financial Advisor
- Shared Savings Dividends
Love My Credit Union Rewards
River City members can save even more with Love My Credit Union Rewards, a national program with exclusive discounts and benefits!
- Sprint – Get a 10% discount on select regularly priced Sprint monthly service. Plus, waived activation and upgrade fees (up to $36 savings each). Business members get a 15% discount on select regularly priced Sprint monthly service. Plus, waived activation and upgrade fees (up to $36 savings each)
- ADT, DIRECTV, Allied – Save on services for your home from ADT, DIRECTV, Allied, and more
- TurboTax – Save up to $15 on TurboTax Federal tax products
- Credit Union Auto Club – Get roadside assistance protection and more at up to 50% off other popular plans
- Love to Shop – Earn cash back at more than 1,500 online retailers
Start saving today at LoveMyCreditUnion.org.
You Have A Voice
https://www.rivercityfcu.org/member-value/rcitynews-enewsletter-archive/River City wants our members to stay informed about all the latest in the financial industry, how it affects credit unions, and what impact, if any, it could have on us. This includes access to our annual reports, which highlight the year's successes.