If you are an SBA certified small business owner and have kept your employees under payroll during this time, you might be eligible to obtain a loan up to 2.5 times your monthly payroll to help cover expenses.
What you should know:
- You can borrow an additional 25% for mortgage interest, utilities and medical benefits for employees
- 2 yr loan at 1% interest
- 100% guaranteed by SBA with the opportunity to be 100% forgivable
- Non-profits and faith-based organizations are also eligible
- Borrowers are eligible for loan forgiveness in an amount equal to the sum of payroll costs, mortgage interest payments, rent payments, and utilities during a “covered period.” The covered period is defined in the CARES Act as an 8-week period beginning on the date of loan origination. There are limitations on the amount that may be forgiven, and the forgiveness will be reduced if the borrower reduces the number of employees or reduces total salary or wages by more than 25%. Borrowers have until June 30, 2020 to restore employment and salary levels for changes made during February 15, 2020 and April 26, 2020.
- The business needs to have been in operation as of February 15, 2020
- You must have been paying salaries and payroll taxes
- You’ll need to submit the dollar amount of the average monthly cost of payroll
- Business must have less than 500 employees
How to apply:
- Once you have completed and signed the application form (available under ‘Supporting Documents’), email it to email@example.com. In the body of the email, please answer these four questions:
- Date business was established
- How many employees
- Legal status-C Corp, S Corp, Sole Proprietor, etc.
- Name, address, and SS# for the person that will be signing.
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program Application
- Warranty Authorization
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Fact Sheet
To talk to one of our member representatives, call our Member Contact Center at 210.225.6866
SBA PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM (Programa de protección a salarios)
Si eres dueño de una pequeña empresa que es certificada por SBA y haz mantenido a tus empleados asalariados durante este tiempo, puedes ser elegible para obtener un préstamo de hasta 2.5 veces el monto de tu planilla mensual.
- Información adicional acerca del préstamo:
- Préstamo de 2 años con 1% de interés
- El negocio tiene que haber estado operando desde el 15 de Febrero, 2020
- Tienes que haber estado pagando salarios e impuestos sobre salarios
- Tendrás que presentar el monto estimado de gastos mensuales en salarios
- Para aplicar, haz referencia a los datos presentados posteriormente en ‘How to Apply’
- Recursos adicionales del SBA:
Para hablar con uno de nuestros representantes, marca al centro de contacto para miembros al 210.225.6866