Wherever you need us, River City is there: in your neighborhood, at your home or office, or on the go. For the times that you’re too busy to stop by or sit down, we have an app for that: rcitymobile!
Here’s a snapshot of the features on all the devices we support:
|Pay bills from mobile device||X||X||X|
|Mobile check deposit||X||X||X|
|Sidebar menu includes Loan Application and Alerts||X||X||X|
|"Help" available from springboard menu||X||X||X|
|Future-date account transfers||X||X||X|
|Transactions filter (search) for Android and iPhone||X||X||X|
|Dashboard accounts view for iPad||X|
|Personal Financial Management for iPad||X|
rcitymobile has several features and functions to help you handle your finances on the go:
- View Balances – View your balances on share and loan accounts, or view the payment amount on your loans
- See History – Tap on the share or loan you’d like to review to see up to 60 of the most recent transactions
- Check Images – View images of any checks you have written. (If your check was processed electronically, no check image is available but details will appear in History)
- Transfer Funds – Tap Transfers to move money between share savings, checking and loan accounts
- Branch Locations – Get branch addresses and maps
- Individual Settings – Personalize or change your app settings. Set or change primary account, hide or show shares or loans, give a share or loan account a nickname, and change language preferences.
- Social Media – Tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or email that you like rcitymobile. Your information is safe with us, and we won’t reach out to your friends or followers.
rcitymobile is easy, and it’s free for all members! You can find it on Google Play for Android devices and at the App Store for iPhones and iPads. Through rcitymobile, you can access account balances, deposit checks, transfer funds and more.
After you download the app, you need to create a new userID and password to access your information. To protect your information, rcitymobile requires a different username and password than your online access.
To login to rcitymobile, register as a new mobile user (blue login screen, tap blue “New Mobile User?” button under the username and password fields).
With so many usernames and passwords to track these days, we understand that you might forget the ones you need for rcitymobile. If this happens to you, use the “Help” button to retrieve it. Due to added security, our Member Service Specialists cannot retrieve your username or reset your password.
Get the App
If you have any questions about rcitymobile, our Member Service Center is available Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. to assist you.
Please call us at (210) 225-6866 or 1-800-535-3322.